Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Currently..

Happy Tuesday Friends!
Phew, we made it through another monday!!

I am so glad of that! The weather is gorgeous here, thank god.
We have map testing (which the state wide tests given to grades 3 and up)
which means schedules are different & my kiddos hate that.
blehhh. 
so i am sure they will be sassy today!

Anywhoos here are some of my 'currents'

I am currently--

Drinking: Sweet Tea, i am obsessed as per always
Eating: Chickpeas. I made some baked ones last night.
I wrote about them here.
 DELISH & healthy

Watching:  Real Housewives of Orange County.
I got all caught up last night!
alexis is bat shit crazy. GET HER OFF THE SHOW!!!!

Wearing: My 'bird dress' as my first graders used to call it.
I love this outfit today!

Needing: To get back on the exercise train. I made a food/exercise
log and have been logging what I am eating & what i am doing
workout wise

Reading: When we went to the book fair, I picked up 
'Back in Black' by zoey dean. I just started it & i like it so far

Wanting: to know when i can get started in my classroom!!

Needing: to go grocery shopping.  I SWEAR i am going after work tomorrow!!



 What are you currently up to?





post signature

9 comments:

  1. I need to go grocery shopping too, but I hate it! Ugh! And Amen about Alexis...homegirl has lost her mind! I loooooove Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm I LOVE me some sweet tea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! Back in Black is from the A-List series! I read the whole thing when I was in high school (and am seriously thinking about reading it again). You should start at the beginning! It's very Gossip Girl, but (in my opinion) better.

    Sorry I just nerded out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexis is INSANE! I've only seen random episodes here and there but she is easily my least favorite. Someone needs to give that girl a slap and a reality check!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alexis has lost it. If she says "bully" one more time I'm gonna come through the screen and strangle her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress looks great on you! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grocery shopping is on my list too. I might need to bake some chickpeas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alexis is coo-coo for cocoa puffs for sure, but I think Tamra went just a little too far. I'm team Heather, though, all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woah girl I agree with you..Alexis needs to go! Apparently she also needs to learn what bullying truly is ..bc she has not got a clue! She also needs to put her big girl panties on and grow up! Happy Tuesday:)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)