Friday, April 12, 2013

Confesh Sesh

FRIIIIDAY!
WOOP! It's friday baby! THANK GOD!
I am subbing for one of my fave classes today and I cannot wait to see their
beautiful faces! The weather is suppose to be a bit warmer today so lord knows they
will be wild! 



I am so ready for this weekend! So many fun things ahead!
CANNOT WAIT :)
eeeks!
oooh check me out over
here today!

So anywhooooser before I head out I am linking up
with the ever fabulous Leslie for 
Friday Confessions

I confess

...that I have no idears what all these 'bloggy drama' is. Everyone keeps
talking about it, but I musta missed it. Most of me doesn't care, BUT then part of me is
a nosey nelly & wants to know.

...that I have not vacuumed my living room in...well i cannot tell you.
how gross am I?

... that one of the downsides to having a man friend i having to effing shave my legs all the 
time. I am over it.

...I am still behind on Housewives. WTF am i doing?? I need to get caught up

...i still have laundry sitting in a pile (folded mind you) on my floor from
almost a week ago.

...i call my momma about two-three times a day.


Gotta anything to confess??


Happy Friday beauties!!


WE MADE IT!!
cheers to the freakin' weekend!



post signature

10 comments:

  1. haha i hate shaving my legs all of the time! luckily my boyfriend's hands are really coarse and he can't tell when they're a little stubby ;) happy weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have absolutely no idea what all the bloggy drama is too, but I'm super curious. It is sad to me though to think that it's even occuring. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I HATE having to shave my legs all the time! Ugh! But, gotta do what ya gotta do for the man friend. And I'm lost on the bloggy/twitter drama as well. Guess that's good for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! I hate doing laundry too! Putting it away is the worst!
    Happy friday. New follower here = )
    stop by some time http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just vacuumed my living room and bedroom for the first time in months. It was disgusting.

    And girl, I have laundry on my laundry room table from like weeks ago! I HATE folding laundry and hanging it up. THE WORST.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate shaving my legs for dudes. What is that madness?? I have to admit, I wanted the scoop on the bloggy drama so I did a little digging and figured some things out on my own, haha. Pretty petty from what I gathered!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh vaccuming is the worst. I have two cats, so literally the second I do it, the hair starts collecting again. AWFUL. And as long as the laundry is folded, it's totally fine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My laundry is currently in pile on my couch (not folded). You are NOT alone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. UM agreed about shaving, this is getting old real quick.
    The bloggy drama was dramatic for sure, but really not all THAT good.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)