Friday, March 1, 2013

Pit & Peak...TGIF

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!
Who else is excited? This lady sure is!!

Oookay first thing first, let's just say last night..good lord.
I am a HOT FREAKING MESS.
minus the hot.
Why do i seem to forget that I am no longer in college and cannot play with the
big dogs anymore. Shots on Shots...is no longer acceptable.
well as of last night I thought it was.
get me help now.

alrighty well on to the link up with my favies.

button

Pit: Worst Part of your Week
Peak: Best Part of your Week

Pit-

*The snow. THE EFFING SNOW! I am done with it. I keep losing sub jobs aka
cash MONEY HONEY because of snow days. GTFO snow.

*Realizing I am too old to go on Spring Break. Now don't get me wrong, I don't really want to.
That is not my idea of a good time anymore, but it still makes me a bit sad

Peak-

*Killing it in my workouts & healthy cooking this week. 
I will be skinny, i swear to lord. 
#SkinnyBitch

*Girls night last night. I love those girls so much and they truley lift me up
and make my life much better. I am so blessed.

* 100 FOLLOWERS! HOLY COW!!!! eeeks I am so excited!
You guys are SO AMAZING!! There will be a very special
100 member giveaway next week!!
THANKS AGAIN LOVIES!!




post signature

4 comments:

  1. You and me both! I'm so over the snow! Beach weather soon, please! Congrats on 100 followers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 100!!! Woohoo!

    I am 27 and still think I can drink like I'm 19...or even 21. Ugh. For some reason I keep trying, too. I need to realized I can't!!! haha

    Want a bloggy makeover soon?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the hardest part of being fresh out of college is no more spring break. :( Lol..it's not fair!

    Have a great weekend...and congrats on the followers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whooo hoo! congrats!! love that gif!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)