Friday, March 22, 2013

Pit & Peak-- FIRST VLOG!!

Friday Friday Friday!
WOOP WOOP!

Why do i only post pictures where i look awful??
fashion blogger I am not.
literally.. i need to probably try to look cuter on my posts.... 
Anyways just sitting here reading blogs & staring at the snow..
yes friends it SNOWED AGAIN!
yeah it snowed oohhh about 5inches last night
EFF-EMM-ELL!
school is canceled, so sarah is not working...
but i won't bitch anymore about the snow.
I am too happy it is friday & about my plans for this evening!
eeek :)

BUUUT today i am trying something VERY new!
I am doing my FIRST VLOG!!
video+blog = VLOG!

It was scary & awkward! 
I want to apologize for all the talking with my hands i do & my weirdo eyebrows.
'I CAN'T CONTROL MY EYEBROWS!'
Anyways this is all for my two loves Brin & Allie!

They do pit & peak link up each week! They have done vlogs a few times
and i was too chicken shit to join in! BUUUUT today is the day it changes.

Enjoy-


Sorry i am effing awkward.
but really..just look at the paused face.
sexy.oh wait....not

PS incase you were wondering about my life.



Left- Friday 80 degree. Right- yesterday when i got home! 27 degrees!

Happy Friday Babes!

button
post signature

4 comments:

  1. you're so dang cute! haha. I can't wait to hang out with you again!

    Also, what are your plans for today and the weekend?!?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to catch up with friends! Love that scarf! I think everyone is just ready for the weather to decide what season it wants to be. Have a great weekend! Hope you vlog again... isn't it fun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the cutest and beautiful!!! I love your vlog, great idea :) That picture of you is great too! Dont remind me of the snow..it's so cold. You were able to wear shorts recently? if so, dont feel bad... we've had some 50 degree days but nothing where wearing shorts is ok yet. Right now its freezing with snow still on the ground...hurry up spring!

    New follower :)

    happinessisntadestination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)