Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Oh How Pinteresting

Hellllo there beauties :)

Yes, I am alive!! Sorry for being MIA yesterday but I had a lot of running around
to do most of the day and Monday night I didn't get home til after midnight
thus...no post.

BUT i am back to all your shining faces today!
So things have kinda been same ole' same ole' around these parts.
Just working on many applications, delivering resumes
blah blah blah.

kinda borrrring.
I will tell you though that last night I had one of those progesso soups
the light ones that have been all over the TV & they talked about it on biggest loser.
100 cals a serving & there are two servings in the can...aka 200 cals for 
ONE WHOLE CAN!
sign this girl up.
I had the pot roast & veggies last night...freakin delish. I get on kicks like this
 & will probs try them all.
Now what i liked most is that it didn't taste 'canned soupy'
YUMO... get your tush out there & try it.


....did i just spend an entire paragraph talking about soup?
yep... sorry friends.
I was amped.
So before i go back to working on apps & wanting to poke my eye ball out--
I am linking up with Michelle for 
Oh How Pinteresting!


Source: imgfave.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Didya link up?
go on then.
XO

PS date three is tonight.
eek. 
post signature

8 comments:

  1. I love you even more now! Titanic is one of my most favoriteeee movies ever! I love it! And that dress is adorable. I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pins! And I love those Progresso soups too. I totally understand your love for them. When I did Weight Watchers I had one a day for like a month I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that mint green top!!

    ~Heather Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must try these soups!!! Seriously. Perf for lunch at work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bedroom!! i need in the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I"m loving the top...would totally love that. I'm also loving the bedroom and the I Love Lucy pictures!! Such great choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dress with the leather jacket- the perfect balance of soft and hard! And I love the bow shirt. So pretty!

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress, the mint top, and the Dug pic! "I do not like the cone of shame!" haha I love UP! Also, try the Chicken Pot Pie soup, it's so good! :) I had to try it after seeing it on the one episode of The Biggest Loser that I watched!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)