Friday, March 8, 2013

Gettin' Fancy

TGIF!
man i love fridays!


yesterday was a bad day! I got some bad news but I am moving
past it and trying to be positive.
If i put postive thoughts and actions into the universe
it will be good to me... right?
ANYWAY back to friiiiiiday!
I love this one especially more because after i get off work today
i am heading home for a few days!
Another perk of being a teacher- SPRING BREAK!!
This next week most of the districts I sub in are on break so I am heading home to STL
for a little family & STL friend time! I am so ready! 
I miss my momma.
and her cookin..

Also as of 10 minutes ago this is what my suitcase looked like..
MUUUST PACK....but no, i just sit here & read blogs..

bee-tee-dub you can catch me over here. 
today! This is one of my fave blogs :)
& I am so excited to take over today!

Before I head out though I am linking up for Friday Fancies!
I haven't done this link up in a while! 
LOVE fashion...even if i wear yoga pants & sports bras most of my days.
This week's theme is Lace.

This ginger LOVES lace. I love how it can be sweet and innocent
but then you can sass it up for a night out! which is precisely what I did!

Checkkk it out-
Lacey Love FF



Love a wedge for the sweet look
and a leather legging for sexy look!

Now onto a few things I have worn lately!





Hope you enjoy your friday and have a brew or two
this evening!!

Love ya beauties!!

post signature

8 comments:

  1. look at you pulling the sexy pose in that second to last picture. bahah. love it!

    REALLY hope to meet up with you this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened yesterday?!?!

    I can't wait til tomorrow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your "sweet" outfit! it is so cute and perfect for summer :)
    xoxo
    Suzanne
    www.writtenbysuzanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bangle! :)
    Btw, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out my blog for more details!

    AKB
    http://asouthernbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you found me through the link-up! Love that peplum lace top. I was looking for a peplum to use in my outfit but had no luck... you must have mad skill ;-)

    Amanda
    Pretty Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both lacy outfits, but that peplum one is gorgeous!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)