Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cara Box Reveal


HEYO friends :)
So today I am revealing my Cara Box presents!!
I was linked up to send to Melissa who hopefully will 
be getting her box today or tomorrow!!
The lovely lady who was paired to send to me
was Sybil! and did girlfriend deliver!

This month's theme was 'first letter'
so the box had to contain contents with only items that started with the first
letter of your name...
I got only S things.

She did fabulous! Inside my box was two bags
and it was my 'substitute survival kit'
one was for day & one was for night!

HOW CREATIVE :)



Thanks you so MUCH sybil!! I loved it all!!!
* i already ate the dark chocolate bar & used the candle :) *

Read more about cara box here.
I would highly recommend signing up :)

One more day til the freakin' weekend!!
XO


post signature

6 comments:

  1. You got some great stuff girly!!!

    I can't wait for the weekend!! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you liked all your stuff! It was a lot of fun to put together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to post about my Cara Box that I got this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've gotten a gift from Sybil before because I won a contest she had last month, so I have that same beautiful notecard! She's so lovely, and it looks like she hooked you up!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)