Wednesday, March 6, 2013

5 times 5 about this girl

Happy Hump Day lovies!!
So I am off today and I am planning on being productive...
gym, tan, finish moving things from my rearrangement in my bedroom...from like last week!
I promise a room tour is in the works :)

Anywhoos a month or two ago, Erin did this 5 by 5 'about me'
post & i loved it! I totally took it. SO here yaa goo!    

Five Things You'll Find In My Bag

* Chapstick- specifically EOS
* Gum, i always have to have gum on me. I am so paranoid about bad breath
*Some type of perfume/body spray. I am always worried about smelling bad
*pens/pencils- i usually just throw them in there
*Bobby pins, because honestly i find bobby pins everywhere

Five Things You'll Find In My Bedroom

* Candles with fresh scents
*Photos. I have about 5 multi photo frames in my bedroom
*black/white/teals- those are my room colors
Here are a few pinspirations--
Source: indulgy.com via Sarah on Pinterest


*Shoes in disarray. I barely ever put them away so they are scattered all over my room
* a teensy tv. My mom got this random tiny tv from a co-worker and 'gifted' it to me
hey a tiny tv is better than no tv

Five Things I've Always Wanted To Do

*Get another tattoo

*Meet Luke Bryan (i would pass out.)



*See Celine Dion in concert.

*Travel over seas

*Go to fashion week

Five Things I'm Currently Loving

*My new studded bracelet. 5 bucks from charlotte russe, and i get compliments
everytime I wear it.

*Spring time weather. Where the eff didya go?
*Trying new recipes. I have been making new stuff lately & i am not hating how they are turning out
This is my healthy recipes board
*Feeling better about things. I am loving that i getting back to being happy & the positive
polly that i really am!
*That I am to 100 followers! Holy Smokes!! EEEK :) I will be setting up
 a very special giveaway SOON!!
 
Five Random Quirks I have

* I CANNOT sleep with socks on. Ever.
*I can make my tongue do the worm
weird? sexy? awkward.
*I have my entire closet & dresser color/style coordinated
*My kitchen (aka sink) might not always be neat but i ALWAYS clear off my counter tops before bed. It puts my mind at ease.
*I sleep with my phone under my pillow. Its always on vibrate but
it is under my pillow every night.

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Luke Bryan is on my list too! That's my husband but I don't mind sharing. (; ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post. I'm prolly gonna have to steal it sometime soon :)

    Also, I hate sleeping with socks on. Like, I mean I actually cannot sleep with socks on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would probably pass out if I got to meet Luke too, but it's definitely on my bucket list! & yay for you reaching 100 followers! that's awesome! I'm so close but not quite there. anddd I can't sleep with socks on either. EVER. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty sure we would be best friends. I HAVE to have chapstick with me at all times. I have anxiety if I don't haha. And socks? Seriously, get them out of my bed!! Not allowed. My phone always sleeps in bed with me as well. But that's probably what causes me to be late... because I suffocate it under my pillow every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of those rooms!
    Newest follower here :)

    --Allie
    http://lunavida23.blogspot.com/

    PS: Is your blog name a nod to Snape from Harry Potter? If so, AMAZING. If not, sorry I am a huge HP nerd haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those bedrooms! Makes me want to redecorate mine! And I'd love to see Celine in concert too - she's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My closet is color coordinated too :-P I can't do it any other way!

    Amanda
    Pretty Little Things

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)