Sunday, February 3, 2013

HP fashion- FINAL week



HEYOOO :)
how is it sunday already? This weekend has been crazy! good lord!
yeahyeah super bowl is tonight, ehh probs not watching. I am heading over to my friend
cassie's and we are gonna watching movies & maybe watch part of the game.
I don't really care about either team so i am not too interested!
But I will fill you in on all my shenanigans from this weekend tomorrow!!
 

Today!I am linking up for the last week of Harry Potter fashion.
I am addicted!
 

Dolores Umbridge

Rita Skeeter 

Rita Skeeter by sar789 featuring an orange tank

Ravenclaw



Tomorrow is monday! Enjoy this Sunday friends!
do ya follow me on twitter?
no? Do it.
@LittleRed809

XOX

post signature

2 comments:

  1. HA! Rita Skeeter, love it! Also love that formal Ravenclaw dress... WANT. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Rita Skeeter is my favorite!
    Thanks for linking up :D
    --Erinn

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)