Thursday, February 21, 2013

An Ice Storm & A Stephanie

Oh hello thursday!
Subbing got called off!! This lady is going back to bed!
but this weather BLOWS! I hate ice. I hate snow. I hate cold.
i could go on, but I won't.
I want 75 degree days with sun & puffy clouds that i can pretend are silly pictures.
but alas that is now what  Missouri had given me.
but before i watch  killer blizzard 13
*that name is probs gonna take off any second*
I cannot wait to introduce you to somone!
Now stephanie is one of my all time faves! I cannot remember exactly how i met
her but we are pretty much BFFs. She has one of my fave blogs
& always has great posts! One of my must reads!
 We text basically everyday & she only lives like 45 min
from my hometown! She is a wonderful listener and always know what
to say to cheer me up! She was actually my valentine this year!
Well I was so excited when she agreed to guest post for me
so take it away sister
***************************************************
Hey guys!!! I'm Stephanie from The Not So Fairytale Life!
I blog about my dog a lot...and our adventures...and our life...that is totally not a fairytale.
You should come check us out!


Anywhoooo, I'm over here to answer some questions that the lovely Sarah had for me!

What is your favorite article of clothing and why?

I have two faves. 

1. Sweatpants. because, let's be real. I LOVE being comfy/lazy...especially after working all day.

2. Scarves. Easiest way to accessorize and they are super cute!



What is your favorite thing to do on your days off? 
Snuggling up with Walter and watching TV, or if it's nice out, taking him to the park.

If you were a shoe what would you be and why?
A cute flat, because you can either dress up or dress down with a flat. They are very versatile.
Who/what inspires you?
My younger brother. He's in the army and currently deployed to Afghanistan. Also, my 2 year old nephew. He's about the coolest kid I know.




How did you pick your blog name?
Honestly, it came to me a dream. Weird, yes. But I dreamt one night that I should change my blog name and that was the name in my dream. So, when I woke up, I changed it to The Not So Fairytale Life. :)

Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
Ughhh, this is so hard. I have a lot for different reason. I don't think I can narrow it down to just one. Sooo Zac Efron and Gerard Butler. 




I mean...seriously...YUMMY!!

Wooo, that was funnnn!!!
Don't forget to stop on by and check us out...my pup and I can be fun sometimes. 


 Photobucket
Don't forget to check out WALTER'S PROJECT!
********************************************************
uhh gerard get your 'but'ler on top of me.
too graphic?
not.
isn't she great! Now get your butt over there and show her some love.
 

eeeks tomorrow is FRIDAY!
XO 



post signature

3 comments:

  1. None of my pictures are showing up :(
    Anywho! I'm soooo excited to be on your blog!! Woohoo! I got a snow day today, too. I can't wait to come visit you or for you to come visit! I love you! Walter does too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow days are the best! Although I can't wait for Spring to get here lol

    xx

    jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous flats! Great post!!

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post. I would love to read your feedback.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)