Tuesday, January 8, 2013

who is that girl?



Over the past few weeks, a few more lovely ladies have
wandered over and followed my blog.
WOAH.
I am so excited and it makes me feel so wonderful that anyone actually
cares about what I have to say.
I cannot thank you enough for following and the sweet comments you leave.
it truly makes my day.
so since there are some sexy new faces around here I thought I
would share a little more about myself so you can get to
know the little red head behind this blog.



****************************************************
- I love old movies. I grew up watching Doris Day, Elvis, and Judy Garland.
My favorite movie growing up (and still one of them today) is
The Wizard of Oz. So many people these days have never seen
movies that I could quote as a child. It saddens me. There are so many great films
(Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Christmas in Conneticut) that SO many people
have never seen.


-I love chocolate. I ALWAYS crave it. I literally probably have a little chocolate
 every single day.

-I am obsessed with photos. After a night out or a family event, I love just sitting on my couch
scanning through all the pictures i took. I have more
picture frames in my apartment than anything else.

- Sweet Tea is my fave. Drink of choice for sure...
well next to a vodka cranberry :)

-I hate chapped lips. I constantly have to have chapstick with me.
currently I am obsessed with EOS
or as my students call it--- "that egg thing"
- my toenails are ALWAYS painted. yes sometimes a little tacky
and chipped, but they always have polish on them

- I have a sister named Emily, she is about to be 21 in January... UH WHATTT?
yeah i feel old. I literally feel like I JUST turned 21..but oh wait, that was
well over 2 and half years ago.

me and emily this summer in Branson

- I believe in fate. I also believe in soulmates. I think that you can fall in love
with multiple people in your lifetime, but there is actually one person
God has made especially for each of us. 

-I fall down pretty much everyday. Soberly. I have the bruises and scrapes to prove it.
i mean after a vodka cran on or two, i can take a tumble as well.

-And lastly, I am addicted to  Reality TV. Pretty much all of it.
and yes that includes Here comes Honey BooBoo.


WHAT ABOUT YOU??
I want to get to know all of you.
comment.
and
introduce yourself.

ooh yeah so you follow me on twitter?
you should.... @LittleRed809

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I love The Wizard of Oz too. I watched it so much as a child. It's how I learned to skip. Lions, tigers and bears, OH MY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to so many of these things!! I always am using chapstick, there is not a time when I dont have some on my lips! My toenails are also always painted, always! I also fall down at the worst possible moments..... xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So we're like twins except I'm older than you and I don't have red hair.
    Addicted to chocolate. LOVE sweet tea. Always have Chapstick. Toe nails always painted & usually chipped haha. I believe in fate and since I do photography I obviously take a lot of pictures!!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like you are a lot like me! and I am obsessed with my EOS too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)