Thursday, January 10, 2013

Liebster Award Part Deux

Good Morning lovelies :)
So I am very excited because I was nominated for the second time
for the Liebster award.
This time i was chosen by Stephanie .
She is such a doll and comes from STL just like me. Her presh pup
Walter makes many appearances on her blog. Hop on over there and check her out!!

So anyways I was already nominated for this back in October.
You can check out my post here. & learn all about what the Leibster Award is.
But still wanted to answer her question that she took time to come up with.

soo here ya go-



1. What's your favorite TV show (past or present)? Friends. Obvi.

2. Do you have a degree? If so, what was your major? Yes i have a degree. I graduated in December 2011 with a degree in Elementary Education

3. Do you have any pets? If so, what?I don't. I want a fur babeh all of my own. My parents have a cat that we got when i was like 12, she is kinda my pet...

4. What is your favorite type drink (alcholic or non-alcoholic)? Non- sweet tea Alcoholic- Margarita
5. What is your favorite hobby? Blogging? Pinterest :)

6. Do you have a significant other or kids...or both? Neither.

7. What is your favorite night out (or in)? Usually OUT!!!

8. What is your job? Currently I am just substituting but hoping to find a full time position for next fall.

 9. What type of books do you like to read? I really like anything, but nothing too scary.

10. What is your favorite memory from 2012? Honestly, as much as it hurts to remember and think about, when Caleb asked me to be his girlfriend...

11. What do you like to do when you go out with the girls (ladies night!)? Dinner&Drinks



Have a fab day my loves!!



post signature

4 comments:

  1. Friends definitely is awesome. I can tell you what episode it is within seconds of seeing the beginning, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Friends! It's my all-time favorite show. TV hasn't been the same since.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Friends! It's my all-time favorite show. TV hasn't been the same since.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)