Sunday, January 6, 2013

It's coming and we can't stop it!

okay we just need to talk about it.
it is staring us in the face and we cannot ignore it any longer.
I know many of you wish you could.
Wish you could ignore it, not speak about it, not think about it and miraculously 
it would go away.

it won't.
and I welcome it with warm arms and a smile.

The first' Here Comes Honey BooBoo' of three holiday specials aires tonight.
That is right, America has voted, errrr watched enough for high ratings
and this little bundle of joy


will be in our living rooms once again tonight.
and 
sometime in 2013 there will be a season two.
That's right friends, SEASON TWO!

Let us talk about what we should expect from this dainty darling.

Tonight is the Halloween Special. We get to find out how the 
honey booboo household celebrates 'all hallows eve'.
I can only imagine that the amount of candy ingested by the entire lot will
need to be rounded to the nearest tenth pound.
but i mean...thats kinda like my household too.






Next week we get to see the thanksgiving special. If you have been watching TLC
lately, you will know that for some reason or another alana and her sisters
are dressed as pilgrims.

February will bring us never before seen clips & a christmas special.

excited. 
that would be an understatement. 
if they would just hurry up and announce when I get to watch season two
i would be a happy camper.

my obsession has only grown over the months since I was first introduced
to miss alana and all the family baggage that comes with her.
slapping of gnats, breath games, and redneck olympics has brought tears
of laughter and uncomfortable glances to many around this great nation of ours and i
am so glad it will continue


Judge me if you must.
i  judge myself.

But you better believe my hiney will be posted up in front of my television for each 
and every special and season two episode.
I can only hope yours is too.

God bless you.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I had no idea there was going to be holiday specials!
    def going to be watching. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Never watched the show and can't say I have a desire to. But, I can't wait for Season 3 of Downton Abbey tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That show looks so scary. I couldn't even try to watch it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)