Monday, January 21, 2013

Harry Potter Fix

Good Morning Dolls!
Sorry I have been a little MIA but its been a rough weekend.
I have been dealing with personal stuff related to a certain...asshole.
I am trying my best to stay positive but I have just been down in the dumps. I don't want to be
a fake cheery blogger who isn't really incorporating real life into her blog.
life is hard right now. plain and simple.
I am sad and having hard time feeling good about myself.
embarrassing, but true.
BUT I am not going to let it consume me. I am trying to get things back in order
and make myself happy.
trying being the key word...
I just want to thank the wonderful ladies who have been there with me this weekend
and comforted me and had such kind words that i really needed to hear.
you know who you are.
Thank you. You are amazing.


Okay, well I am linking up today FOR Harry Potter Link Up.
Eeeek. You know how much i love me some harry potter...have you seen the link up?
NO? Well here ya go.
This week is all about HP fashion.
uhhh sign me UP!

 



Go link up :)

Hope you are enjoying this day off...if ya get it.
XOXO



post signature

6 comments:

  1. I heart you!!! lots. I hope things are getting better. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl you better hope that "boy" doesn't ever come across any of the 66 followers you have on this blog. ugh. no one's a fan of him.

    it's hard. i get that. i know. but it gets better. he's clearly NOT the "one."

    xoxoxxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry that you're still dealing with the crap - hopefully things will start to get better soon. I do LOVE your HP outfits, though! The Bellatrix dress is HOT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously love your HP outfits! I hope that things get better for you. It sucks bad when the other person insists on playing mind games and just won't let things go. 2013 is YOUR year to shine, so don't let that little rain cloud dampen your day! Oh and I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Go to my blog to get it and answer the questions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Bellatrix outfit! Even though she is one of the bad guys, she's one of my favorite characters.

    So sorry to hear about your boy troubles...hopefully you will be rid of him soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Bellatrix! and I am sorry for what you are going through. boys suck. :(

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)