Sunday, January 27, 2013

Harry Potter Fix- Fashion Week Pt DEUX

Happy Sunday Friends!

This weekend has FLOWN by! Friday night got a bit crazy...
thus saturday was filled with TV & chinese take out.
Literally did nothing on saturday.
and i just don't care!

This sunday has been fairly lazy with TBS movies
(you would know this if you followed me on twitter, because I have been tweeting all day about it)
do ya follow? No?
go on then-- @LittleRed809

and a teensy bit of cleaning..mostly just dishes.
I am a bum..what can i say. I am not as young as i used to be. 

Alrighty, onto my Harry Potter!
Are you linking up??
it's fashion time AGAIN :)




Fleur Delacour

Fleur Delacour by sar789 featuring goti


Hermione Granger

I am obsessed with this link up!
:)

Hope your Sunday is going fab! I am trying to be positive and focus on the good
things I have going for me! I hope you do the same!

XO

PS wanna swap buttons? Check out my button swap page!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. oohhh I love your slytherine casual! that bracelet is awesome! and is there a skull on the scarf? I love it all!

    thanks for linking up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Fleur Delacour!! That dress is too perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh the Fleur set is so pretty! I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi found you on Island Livin' link up, and decided to visit.
    I'm your newest follower. If you have time visit my blog too and follow back

    Thanks
    Chi
    http://sunnydaysarelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)