Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Guest Post {introducing Allie}


phew what a  new years!


I had a great time at a small house party with lovely friends!
Today I wanted to introduce you to one of my fave bloggers out there!
Her blog was one of the first I followed and I just adore her more & more
everyday! She is so incredibly down to earth & always willing to help
a lady out!! I am so excited she is guest posting for me today!

Without further ado, Miss Allie
*******************************************************************************

Hey Ya'll! I am really excited to be here today! Sarah was one of my very first bloggy friends and since you come back on the daily to read all her Silly Incantations, you know she is just wonderful! She guest posted for me awhile back, and it was pretty much the best thing ever.

Let me start by introducing myself. I'm Allie and you can find me at Tales of a Twenty Something, better known by some as TOATS. Its really just a lot of rambling.



I was having a hard time coming up with something to write about. I dunno about ya'll but Christmas kind of killed all of my creativity. However, the other day, Sarah wrote about the Post Christmas Blues.


We all have them, well at least all of us Christmas lovers do. Its that feeling you get after all the presents are opened, the food has been eaten and you wake up realizing that Christmas is 364 days away. All of the Christmas spirit, the music, the warmth and so on are gone as quickly as it came.

Now, if you are anything like me, you are probably a little sad. I don't want to leave anyone sad, so for your reading pleasure... some things that make me laugh my head off.

Kids that say "cuss words"

People making ridiculous looking faces 



THIS. 

Falling People.





Obviously I love Honey Boo Boo, Jersey Shore and Gifs :)

Thanks again Sarah!
Only 358 days until Christmas!

**************************************************************
BAHAHA hilarious! Well really anything with honey booboo is
HI-LARIOUS!
don'tcha just love allie!? Go check out her blog and click that little follow button
NOW! 
You will thanks me later!

happy 2013 ladies :)

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Thanks again lady! I had Joshua read it and he LOL'd haha :) I'm laughing again as I read it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I love those gifs! just made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i just died laughing. i started crying literally! love this post! & allie is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)