Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Firmoo Review


Good Morning Dolls!
How is your Wednesday going? Mine is so far so good.
I just wanted to take a second to thank everyone's sweet comments and support.
I know that to some it might seem like silly boy drama but my heart is broken right now
and I am still kind of in the dark about what is going on and what he wants.
I am still hoping and praying for strength but also that he sees what a wonderful relationship
we had & that we can work and get things back on track.
It is all in hands right now and I am hoping for the best.
I just ask for your good vibes, thoughts, prayers whatever you can, because this is a really 
hard time for me and I am trying to make it through.


oohkay anyways moving on to less heavy stuff.
I was contacted a month or so ago by Firmoo about trying out their glasses! I of course jumped at this opportunity.  

Since I do not wear glasses to see, i opted for a pair of fashion non prescription lenses.
Now have you heard of firmoo? 
I had only heard of them through other reviews on other blogs so if you haven't let me tell
ya a little bit about them!

 "Firmoo.com is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store. We have always been committed ourselves to offering customers the best quality products at the most affordable prices. For this reason, we have gained a solid reputation and trust from almost 500,000+ fans on Facebook. Also,we have been establishing collaboration with more than 10,000 bloggers all over the world till now."

 Something I really liked was that they offer The Virtual Try-On System that helps you find the right frames. 
You even are able to upload your own photo to try glasses virtually. 

Here is what I look like in the frames I got.



Now for my review-
I really like these glasses. They are sturdy and I can tell they are made well and have high-quality.
They fit my face wonderfully and are extremely comfortable. 
They don't squeeze or pinch and of course LOOK fabulous!
They came with a great case and bag  to keep everything safe. 
I would recommend this product to all of you!

They actually have a great thing going where you can get your first pair FREE!
that's right girlfriend, FREEE! All you gotta pay is the shipping and handling!
Go on & check it out!
(only available for the USA currently however.)
 
Click here (http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html) to get your free glasses now!




Have a fab day ladies :)
XO



post signature

2 comments:

  1. First, I'm sending good vibes your way and thinking about you hoping things go your way. Like I said, text me if you need to chat. I'm going through the exact same thing right now and it's driving me crazy!

    Second, I LOVE all the glasses firmoo has, but my prescription is so strong that I can't get their free glasses offer. I was totally bummed when I found out :( But those look super cute on you!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those! They look really cute on you. I have a pair of Firmoo glasses and LOVEEE them. I wear them every.single.day. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)