Thursday, January 17, 2013

a to zeeeeee

Gooood Morning!
SOOO I am doing an A-Z all about moi.
I stole err.. i mean borrowed from my fave Allie
Thanks for the fab idea lady :)

A. Age: 23

B. Bed size: Full. I a little lady & my room is small-ish. but i am DYING for a queen

C. Chore you hate: Dishes. I do not have a dishwasher in my apartment, so yeah that blows. 
oh and dusting.

D. Dogs: Not yet, but i want ooonnne!

E. Essential start to your day: going pee. Gross. but true.

F. Favorite color: Green

G. Gold or Silver: hmmmm, i used to be major silver girl and I would say for most
jewelry Silver. However, I love golds in home decor. Not shiney tacky gold, but subdude warm
tones.

H. Height: 5'1

I. Instruments you play: Air guitar
Source: seo.com via Julie-Ann on Pinterest

J. Job Title: Substitute teacher, PRAYING for full time position

K. Kids: None....yet.

L. Live: Show Me State-- Missouri

M. Married: single single single

N. Nicknames: Some people call me by lastname & ginger.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Not since birth

P. Pet peeve: Legit I have too many. A few consist of- people who make complete stops when turning
right. PeOpLe WhO tYpE LiKe ThIs, shallow a holes...the list could go on.

Q. Quote: Do what you want, because the people who mind don't matter, 
and the people who matter don't mind.

R. Righty or Lefty:  Righty Tighty

S. Siblings: SEEEESTER--Emily


T. Time you wake up: When I have to work, 6:30

U. University attended: Missouri State-- graduated (after being a super senior for a semester...BOOOM!)

V. Vegetables you dislike: Peas

W. What makes you run late: Procrastination. But I am very rarely late. Being late
literally makes me so anxious.

X. X-rays you've had: At the dentist and on my spine when i fell down the stairs

Y. Yummy food: Chinese.

Z. Zoo animal favorite: Penguins.





eeeek so cute :)



happy thursday pretties!
post signature

6 comments:

  1. I get super anxious when I'm late. Like I have to be early so I don't panic type of anxious. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be so punctual and would freak out at the hint of being late....then I had kids. I still freak out, but now I'm almost always a few minutes late now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be so punctual and would freak out at the hint of being late....then I had kids. I still freak out, but now I'm almost always a few minutes late now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally doing this! :) Also, I freak out about being late {ask Luke :)}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am stealing this! (But no worries -- you'll get credit!)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)