Thursday, December 13, 2012

Very Inspiring Blog Award

Good Morning!
How is your thursday going?
Mine is just peachy keen.
The 5th graders winter performance is tonight and I won't lie
I am pretty excited.
is that nerdy that I am excited to see my 5th graders perform?
They have just been working so hard and SO excited and pretty much begged
me to come. I of course would have attended had they not asked
but them asking makes me
very happy :)
 
 
 
ootd
 
This is what I wore to school today. I never feel too
cute at school but today I do, so i had to share!

 
Anywhoo I wanted to share some exciting stuff with you! I was
nominated for the
'Very Inspiring Blog Award'
by Jenn over at Hello.Gutentag
I was so surprised by this nomination and of course very
excited!
If you haven't checked her out, get on over there and do it.
 
 
 
There are some rules you must follow if you are nominated and they are as follows:


1. Display the award for all to see.

2. Announce your win with a post and include a link to whoever presented you the award.

3. Present 7 awards to deserving bloggers & create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off.

4. List 7 interesting facts about the girl behind the blog.
 
 
 
7 Facts about moi-
 
1. I have to sleep with a blanket even if its 100 degrees. I can't even have my leg stick
out. (the killer might get me)
2. I hate broccoli. I try to like it because it is so good for you
but i hate it. A lot.
3. Daisies are my favorite flower.
4. I can quote Remember the Titans from beginning to end.
5. I absolutely LOVE spicy foods.
6. I turn off those dang puppy abuse commercials. They literally
make me cry every time and I just cannot take it.
7. I love St. Patty's Day
 
 
7 Ladies who i find Inspiring
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Go check out those dolls! They are pretty fabulous and i just love reading their
blogs and their posts tend to make my day!

Happy Thursday lovelies!
and guess what... tomorrow is FRIDAY!
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Thank you lovely! I will most definitely post about this soon! You are the sweetest! Enjoy your kids performing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! thats so sweet! love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I hate those puppy commercials too! I have to change the channel, if I don't change it fast enough I will start crying, and then my adopted dog will come lick my face, and then I cry even more. Vicious cycle.
    That is a really cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, girl! You are too sweet! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award!! I really appreciate you nominating me :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)