Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday Social


How is already the day before christmas eve??
where did this year go?

So i made back it to St. Charles last night!
it was 50 degrees and I wore flip flop on the way...in December.
i am SOOOO not complaining! I love this
kind of weather. Snow? Who needs it?

My mom, my sister and i went out to finish up dad's gift.
i think we did pretty good and it is all done so that is no longer stressing me out!

is all my shopping done though?
almooooooost! I decided to add to my sister's gift a little more
so i am heading out with my mom here in a bit to get something else for her present!

but before i head out I am linking up for Sunday Social
Sunday Social
1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? gosh I love ice cream.... but I think I am going to go with mint chocolate chip
2. What is your favorite smell? Fresh laundry! I love walking down the laundry detergent aisle at the store!
3. What is your favorite TV commercial? (Past or Present) hmmmmm... i still laugh out loud everytime
thanks mrs. A BAHAHAHA



4. What is your favorite day of the week? Friday baby!!!

5. What is your favorite way to waste time? Pinterest & Bravo
6. What is your favorite article of clothing? currently, my new seven7 jeans. oooh and leggings, obv.



PS, like the new blog look? Yes I know its pretty similar, but i love 
clean & simple and wanted to make it more stream line.

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Funny commercial!! Happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinterest and Bravo...love it! Stopping by from the Sunday Social! :)

    makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Geico pig ad, cracks me up every time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pig commercial is one of my favorites.
    Found your blog through the link up & look forward to following you.

    Happy Holidays
    somethingaboutyounme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI! I found you on Sunday Social and I love your blog! I am your newest follower and was kinda maybe sorta hopin' that you would pop on by and follow me back.

    xoxo-
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)