Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Social NYE edition

Happy Sunday lovely ladies!
Can you believe tomorrow is new years eve?? I can't.
I am ready for a fresh year.I am ready for new & exciting things.

Today I am linking u with Ashley for Sunday Social. 
This week's questions are all related to new years eve.


1. What is the best New Years Eve you've ever had? hmmmm that's a hard one. Honestly I don't think I have ever has an AMAZING new years as an adult. I know when I was little we always had fun. We would go to my grandparents and at midnight bang pots&pans and have sparkling grape juice. Maybe this year the tide will turn and I will an over the top amazing time.

2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what? I will be hanging out with my friend alex at a house party with some of her friends!


3. Name a book we should all read come January? The Help, if you haven't already.

4. What are your new years resolutions? Keep working out & be more persistent to finding a full time job. and of course be happy.

did you link up?


Sunday Social



post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love those printables for the wine bottle and the one in the frame - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! New follower! I found you on the Sunday Social link up! Love your blog! If you have time, stop on over and say hi! :)
    http://www.gildedsunflower.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always banged pots and pans at midnight when I was growing up. So fun!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)