Thursday, December 20, 2012

one for you & one for me

presents presents presents.
christmas shopping is a nightmare.
not really, i am being dramatic.
but...............
I am the worst christmas shopper ever.
Literally I have the mentality one for you, one for me.
awful.

 
 I would like to point out HOWEVER  that anything I bought for myself
was always on sale.. does that make it better?
doubtful.
 
 
Anyways I have finally finished shopping
and I am pretty excited.
Since budgets were tight all around this year, We just bought for the immediate family.
Mom, Dad, Sister.


We always did a gift exchange with my mom's side, 20 or so people,
but this year we decided not to, and instead each family made a donation to
this organization in Nebraska for mothers trying to get out
of abusive environments.

I think I did pretty good especially with only getting paid once a month.
Trying to keep to that budget.

but anywhoos, here a few gifts that i picked up for myself...

 recent shopping trip
glittery gold 'tom' style shoes from Aldo, on sale for 15 BUCKS!
unmentionables ;)
 Giannini Binni Wedges at this resale store for 10 bucks!
New polishes from Pac Sun... 2/5$

Chambray shirt, i have already worn in an OOTD but its a
new purchase.

OKAY now that the Internet knows i buy for myself around this time
feel free to judge :)


have you bought any 'you' presents?
have a fab thursday!

PS I added a new sponsor page.
all free stuff--- check it out :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)