Wednesday, December 26, 2012

oh how pinteresting!

How was your christmas??
Mine was wonderful. I am kinda sad it's over.
the post christmas blues.

anyways all of our presents are scattered all over and I really need to get it organized
but...i have a week & half til i head back to springfield
so i shall procrastinate another day.
I will post a pictures of my christmas tomorrow! Today I will be enjoying scanning through
all of yours. I love holiday photos & all the family togetherness :)

today I am running errands with Jess, and of course possibly spending some of
that christmas money..literally burning a whole in my pocket!
then tonight I am heading out for ladies night at one of the bars here in town.
I am so ready :)


alrighty on to the link up--








happy wednesday!


post signature

5 comments:

  1. the crying children are the best!! If I received that card, I'd be laughing my tail off!

    Stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these. The Queen one is too much! HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Harry with the Queen! So cute.

    And Lucille Ball is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there anything cuter than a dog (French bulldog?) in a bow tie? I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures of the crying kids! That is classic!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)