Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting!



UH HOW is it already wednesday??
I literally feel like yesterday was Friday.
I am okay with it though!
 
So this is my last week with my fifth graders. They have
been trying my patience ALL week so far and I am sure it will only get worse
as the days go on but I will be missing these kiddos.
These past few weeks of my extended subbing has just flown by. I literally
cannot believe i have 3 days left. Sad :/
I am trying to make the most of it by doing fun christmas/winter activities
etc. So hopefully they will enjoy themselves.
 
Anywhoooos onto the link up--
 
 
 
 
Source: chicfluff.org via Sarah on Pinterest
Source: imgfave.com via Sarah on Pinterest
 
 
 
 
 
 
a little teacher humor :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Source: farfetch.com via Sarah on Pinterest
 
 
Did you link up??
 
ooh and check out this fab giveaway over at
It's pretty fab.



post signature

4 comments:

  1. Jake Dalton is so hot!!!! love that picture!! :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ecard! Sometimes I wish I could take out the people that annoy me :) Have a lovely Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha the Ryan Gosling one is awesome. And I love that sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog through the linkup. Cute pins!! I love that outfit and the sweater! Hope you have a great day! :)
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)