Thursday, December 6, 2012

It's Over.

So i guess I can share with you guys now.
I guess I have to.
 
So the good vibes I was needing was for me and caleb.
We were going through a rough patch.
We had been spending pretty much every night together and it was taking
a toll on us. I guess more him than me.
We were having little arguments and bickering,
nothing too colossal
 
He said he needed more free space and time.
So i was trying but i guess not enough or it wasn't what he needed.

so he ended it.
 
he broke up with me on monday.
it wasn't mutual and honestly took me a bit by surprise.
I thought we were working through things.
he is saying he just needs to be single right now and he needs
 time alone and to himself to figure out exactly what he wants.
 
I am absolutely heartbroken.
devastated.
 
 
I am trying to get through but I am having a really awful time of it.

I am of course hoping that he gets figured out whatever it is he needs
to and we can reconcile and talk about being together but I am trying
not to set myself up for even more heartbreak
 
 
That is bascially the jist...
just letting you guys know if I am not around as much for a while.
I am still planning on reading and staying in tune with your blogs
but I am honestly, just too sad to blog right now.
 I don't want to bore you
with saddness and depressing posts.
 
 
by the way though,
thank you so much for all the comments and emails about
sending good vibes and thinking of me.
I really appreciate it.

7 comments:

  1. here for you , and thinking about you !
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sorry! Keep your pretty little head up! everything happens for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I'm so sorry, Sarah! Let me know if you ever need anything, hon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, sorry to hear this! :((

    Hold your head high, you'll get through this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your block through the link up... so sorry to hear about your break up! Keep your head up and things will get better! I'm a first believe in everything happens for a reason and that things will always work out in the end!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)