Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What I am Loving & Pinteresting

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Hump Day!
 
I hope your wednesday is going wonderfully!
 
I am linking up for
Oh How Pinteresting and for the very first time
What I am Loving Wednesday! I am kinda
combo-ing the two. Multi-tasker.
yes :)
I hope you are too!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
{I am loving}... Christmas Decorations I keep seeing everywhere! I cannot
wait to put mine out and even buy/make a few more!
 
 

paint brush ornaments

 
 


{I am loving}...  the idea of getting another tattoo.
I am thinking the infinity sign or feathers
 
 


{I am loving}...  DIY-ing. I have a few things I am starting and
i cannot wait to share them with you.
 
{I am loving}...  that people actually wanted to guest post! I LOVED
Amy's and I cannot wait to share more amazing
gals with you!
 
{I am loving}... boots, booties and all sassy winter shoes.
I only wish my wallet could support my obsession.
 
 

Source: toryburch.com via Kolka on Pinterest
Source: urbanog.com via Chelsea on Pinterest

{I am loving}...  dark fall nail polish colors
 



What are you loving on this wednesday??
Have a great Wednesday!!
 

9 comments:

  1. Love this! especially the boots and nailpolish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those christmas paint brushes! it reminds me of the crafts we used to do in elementary school. too cute!

    stopping by from the link up!

    happy wednesday, xoxo sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! That is probably why I like them so much! Easy peasy crafts!

      Delete
  3. Ah, Those Boots!! Those nail polishes are perfect for fall! Found ya on WILW Link up, Cute Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first pair of boots!

    I just opened a shop on Etsy and Facebook. I would love it if you checked out my things or "liked" me! www.etsy.com/shop/lisaslittlelovelies or www.facebook.com/lisaslittlelovelies

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many things I love about this post! :) Thanks for the shout out! Glad I could help! :) LOVE the paintbrush ornaments! I really want to get a tattoo {it would be my first one}. Every single pair of boots are adorable! Have a great day, Sarah! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)