Thursday, November 8, 2012

Up in the gym just working on my fitness

Happy Thursday!!
What is the happiest part of Thursday?
The fact that tomorrow is FRIDAY of course!
 

So i guess that Raven and Kristen are no
longer doing Inspire Me Healthy link up anymore
but I really want to stay on top my fitness and getting healthier.
SOOO i am going to continue to document my workouts etc
on project get skinnnnay!

I have not been diligent. I have not been eating properly.
Caleb can  eat anything and everything and of course
only he bad greasy stuff and i just going along
eating it too.
 I gotta stop.
I am getting serious and i think staying responsible
and posting each week here about my workouts
and my success and setbacks is going to
help my accounability.

Anyone want to buddy up?
I want someone who is serious about it though and someone
who i can push and can push me!
Please let me know!

Alright onto the workouts--
 
Monday-
 30 Day Shred
I know it is only 20 minutes long but this gal is sweatin her ta-tas off!
and let's not even talk about how sore i am the next day!

Tuesday-
 25 minutes of cardio
Abs-
100 redgular crunches
20 per side oblique crunches
Leg Stretching

Wednesday-
no workout.
** confession: I had popeyes chicken for lunch**

Thursday-
30 minutes on treadmill (alternating between run and power walk)
Abs-
100 regular crunches
30 per side oblique crunches
25 lower abs
Leg Stretching

I am really going to try and focus and get
my butt to the gym and make more healthy recipes.


Happy Thursday!


3 comments:

  1. oh girl, good luck staying healthy! it's hard when my husband isn't dieting along with me... grrr. have a great day!

    xoxo, Amy

    I'm hosting my 1000th post party, love for you to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will do great, girl! Good luck with this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will totally be your get healthy buddy! I am working hard too. I've never finished the shred before but I remember the first few days I did it that I couldn't walk the next day. Also, Ashley at Domestic Wannabe does a healthy living/exercise linkup every Monday that I like to link to.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)