Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting!!

GOOD MORNING!
 
Is it really already Wednesday??
love it.
 
Alrighty, so I am subbing everyday this week and I AM SO
excited! I love it. I am in the same 5th grade class all week.
They can be a bit of handful but are wonderful kiddos
and I am really trying to get the 'management'
side under control--- they are chatty cathys.

in other news I am guest posting over and one of my very
most favorite bloggers, Allie's blog.
you should prob go check it out.
hurrrr.
 
 
 
Anywhoos I SWEAR I am going to put up all Thanksgiving photos
tomorrow! I am uploading them as we speak. They are nothing too
spectacular but I will get you all filled in on my holiday.
 
Moving on to one of my fave link ups-
Oh How Pinteresting!
Do ya follow me?
NO?
 
 

 
 
Source: skreened.com via Sarah on Pinterest



happy hump day pretties!
Enjoy it!

PS have you checked out Amber's 1000 follower give away?
Take a look!
If you don't follower her, you need to!!

8 comments:

  1. Hi! Found your blog through the link up! I'm getting my degree in teaching right now as well, I'm jealous that you're subbing all week while I'm stuck at my current job!
    & I love your pins, especially the cupcake tanktop & the mean girls one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bookends! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mint dress is absolutely beautiful- it would be perfect with some boots and chunky gold jewelry. :) Also, I love me some mean girls... what a great movie.

    I would love for you to stop by and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Newest follower--from Allie's blog! She's so fabulous!

    Congrats on subbing all week! I got my education degree, too, but am working as a secretary right now--full time job, but I miss those kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that plaid scarf! I am obsessed with plaid this season! Even working it into my holiday decor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pins! The cupcake shirt is just the cutest! Happy Hump day and Holidays Hun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, I just repined half of these!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I love that dress AND the sweater at the end! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)