Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Introducing Amy {Guest Post}

Good Morning!
 
I have a very special treat for you!
I have my very first guest poster and let me tell
you she is a doll!!
 
Her name is Amy and she blogs over at this adorable blog
She has the cutest little family with the newest
addition- her baby boy Cash, who is just WAY too cute
if you aske me!
 
Without further ado--
 
 
 
*******************************************************************************************************
Hey there Silly Incantation readers! My name is Amy & I blog over at keepin' up with the Smith's where I write about life as a new mom to Cash, wife to Luke, DIY projects {that are never ending...}, recipes & all things in between!


I'm so glad that I get to be hanging out with y'all today! Isn't Sarah one of the cutest & sweetest bloggers out there?! She totally makes me smile every time I read a comment from her! :)

Today, I will be sharing with you some inspiration for Thanksgiving tablescapes because it's like tomorrow it's right around the corner! And of course when you need some inspiration where do you go? Pinterest, of course! You can follow me here if you are interested.

{1}
What I am loving most about this tablescape are the chair sashes. I never would have thought to add decor to the chairs but it totally works in this space. The apple centerpiece also adds a nice pop of color with the rest of the otherwise neutral pallet.


{2}
This tablescape isn't exactly on a table but rather on a snack bar which to me is one in the same. My favorite aspect of this design is the varying heights as well as the different styles & textures of the pumpkins.

Fall Tablescapes
source

{3}
Here is another idea for a Thanksgiving table. How easy is this setup? Make a trip to the grocery store & stock up on different types of beans & layer them in different sized & shaped vases & voila!

great for fall
source

{4}
This tablescape has autumn written all over it! From the twigs to the birdseed filled vases. I love how the pumpkins are hanging from different heights. Did you notice in the center of the table that one of the pumpkins is being used as a candle holder? How charming!

Fall Tablescapes
source

{5}
Last but not least, you can't forget the kiddos.

It's Written on the Wall: Thanksgiving Tablescapes/Decorations for the Kids Table Part 1
source

Which tablescape is your favorite? Do you host Thanksgiving or do you get to be guests?

Thanks again to Sarah for letting me hang out with you all today! Hope to see you over at keepin' up with the Smith's
 
 
**********************************************************************************
 
HOW CUTE are all those tablescapes! I am in full DIY mode and this post just added to my crazyness! My favorite is the green apple with the neutrals!! So chic.
You should probably go check her out and follow of course!
 
 
Happy Tuesday!
ps if you are interested in guest posting let me know!
It's totally free!


1 comment:

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)