Monday, November 26, 2012

Harry Potter Link Up. HEAVEN.

 
HELLO THERE!
How are you?? How was your holiday?? I hope well!
Things have been a little crazy and emotional and just all kinds of msnksdjbvkjdsb
around my life lately which is why I have been a little MIA since Friday.
I promise to share all my photos etc either tomorrow or Wednesday.
 
Anywhoos I am linking up for A FABBBB link up
i just found.
Now I know you guys know my love of HP and HELLLLO, look what 
i found,
 a HARRY POTTER LINK UP.
i am sick. don't care.
obssessed.
 
 
 

On to the questions!

1. Creature you'd most like to study in Care of Magical Creatures?
Dragons. Scary? yes. Exciting? DUH.

2. Favorite wizarding candy?
Chocolate Frogs. I think are cute and pretty hilarious.



3. Favorite founder's item? (Sword of Gryffindor, Diadem of Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff's Cup, Slytherin's Locket)
I think my obvious answer would be the sword, BUT as dark and scary as it is, I think the locket
would be amazing.

4. Favorite plot twist within a single book?
100 percent Snape. I never saw that coming. I spent the entire series hating him
and then he turns out to be good, its crazy.


5. Whose death was the most powerful for you? (This can mean the best written, most epic, most painful, most shocking, most meaningful...etc.)
Dobby. I was absolutely heartbroken. It just proves the innocent are not spared.
I cried in the book and in the movies the hardest. He was so innocent and kind
and he still lost his life in the war. It was painful.
 


6. Choose a generation to attend school with: the Marauders (Harry's parents), Harry & friends, or Harry's children. Which would you want to be a part of, and why?
Harry. The ending, the final defeat of Voldermort would have been amazing to witness
and be apart of.
7. Marauder's Map or Invisibility Cloak?
Invisibility Cloak all the way!! The Marauder's Map is cool and all, but who doesnt wanna be
invisible?
 
 
I totally get if you are not a harry potter fan
but if you are, get on this link up.
NOW.
 
 
Have a great day. :)

3 comments:

  1. Call me crazy but I have not seen and/or read a single Harry Potter book or movie. I know, it's crazy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up! I love your answers! Dragons in Care of Magical Creatures would be EPIC for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! New to your blog thanks to your guest post on Tales of a Twenty-Something. You had me at that first e-card. I love Harry Potter as well.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)