Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Fancies

TGI FREAKIN F!
 
Helllo :)
Sorry I have been so MIA the past two days. I subbed both days
and stayed at caleb's and I was rushed in the mornings I didnt have time to
post. But I am back today!
 
I have a pretty great weekend coming up and
I am SO GLAD
that its here.
 
Tonight I am going to a friendsgiving and then out for
one of Caleb's friends bday. Then saturday
a few of us gals are gonna hit the town.
(Caleb is hunting..PRAY he gets a deer)
Lots of sleeping in and hopefully a few DIY projects.
 
Anywhoooos I have a lot to get done today
as far as making foodies for the friendsgiving tonight,
I am making green bean casserole and cider. :)
 
Today I am linking up for
Friday Fancies.
 

 
This week's theme is Autumn faves
and it can be based on anything fall.
 
Here is my inspiration-


Adult Pumpkin Shake.
 
My Outfit-
 
 
 
 
 
What do you think?
I m DYING over that scarf and leather jacket.
Also this is a perfect way to turn a summer dress into
a fall one.
Add tights and a jacket
 
 
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love the orange scarf it's perfect for Fall!
    - Tiara

    http://icecreamandfrenchfries.blogspot.com/2012/11/friday-fancies-autumn-faves.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)