Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Fancies {campfire edition}

HELLOO FRIDAY!
It is always so nice to see ya!
This weekend should be fairly relaxing. I have pretty much
nothing planned. Caleb is hunting this weekend
as well as next so this lady is gonna relax
see some friends and hopefully
DIY my tail off. :)
 
Anywhoos for this friday morning I am
Linking up for Friday Fancies.
Let me tell ya that I LOVE this link up.
I am not a fashionista by any means especially
since my bank account does not allow it
BUT i love looking at clothes and how others put them together
so this is perfect link up for me!
 
This week's theme is:
Campfire wear
(which is great because i LOVE campfires!)
 
This is what i put together!
 
 
 
 
How you would you dress for campfire??
also anyone else LOVING fingerless mitts?
 
Have a great weekend lovlies :)

4 comments:

  1. LOVING the fingerless mitts!! pulls everything together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really want to get myself a pair!

      Delete
  2. Oooh you'd be the cutest girl at the camp fire! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes - fingerless mitts are the best for moms. i mean come on you can't do anything wearing real mitts. lol.

    have a great weekend pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)