Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting!

Happy Hump Day!
Linking up per usual.
 
 

I don't have a sub job today however I have an entire
to do list i NEED to get done.
including more subbing apps to turn in.
oh...and the dreaded sweeping & mopping of the kitchen floors
ick.
"..cinderelly cinderelly.."
Hope your wednesday is going fab ladies :)
 

How adorable!
 

LOVE this girls hair #ProGingerHairs

Source: gap.com via Sarah on Pinterest
Baby Flannel..I die.
As sad as it would be, I would love to visit!
Source: rstyle.me via Sarah on Pinterest
My Chevron addiction is growing..
 
Source: via Sarah on Pinterest
RedOctober. Luh you David Freeze
 
monogramed rain jacket
 
 
 
Are you pinning?
XOXO
 

5 comments:

  1. :O! I love that baby flannel! Oh my goodness, SO precious! Definitely repinned that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE that girl's hair too! And her shirt! SO weird that you posted the visit Auschwitz pin - I'm reading "Auschwitz" now, and was just wondering this morning if I should post it on my "Currently reading" section on my blog. It's a very interesting, though horrifying book, but it always feels very wrong saying you're interested in the Holocaust. I've often thought about visiting Auschwitz also, even though it's overwhelmingly sad, and a bit morbid. As they say in this book, the story needs to be told and retold so that what happened there is never forgotten, and never happens again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that monogrammed jacket!! I need!!! Came over from the linkup....newest follower!! Check out my blog if you want!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That monogrammed rain jacket is amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adore that flannel onesie!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)