Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting!

Happy Wednesday!
 
 
So I am getting ready to head out and print sub apps
and turn them in. Hopefully everything will go
well and i can get everything turned in correctly
the first time. I always seem to forget something
or they need something that I didn't know they needed
Meh.
 
But before I get out n about I of course
need to link up with Michelle for
Oh How Pinteresting!


 
 
 




 
12in12 baby :)

OH.MY.GOD

I will be a diy queen...one day

I LOVE HER.
So cozy.
Are you Linking up?!

7 comments:

  1. While you are printing those sub apps, print of that ecard for me and mail it to me please - describes me to a T! And good luck lady! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha that cardinals one is SO true! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That baby made me laugh so hard! Haha! And the engagement photo is amazing!! Great pins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Chevron frame!

    New follower from the OHP link up!

    http://www.andtheycallmemommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)