Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Liebster Award

I cannot believe it!
I was nominated for the Liebster Award!
I am so excited.

 
 
For those of you who do not know
the Liebster Award is given to new bloggers
by other bloggers. It is for bloggers who have less than 200
followers. It is a wonderful way to meet and get to know other
bloggers and help each other grow.
 
 
When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
You pass the award to 11 other blogs (make sure that you tell them you nominated them)
and ask them 11 questions. You're not allowed the nominate the blog
who nominated you.
(To get the button, right click the picture on my page a
nd save the picture to your computer. You can then upload the picture to your blog.)
 
I was nominated by Jenn at Hello Gutentag
if you haven't checked her out, you need to!!
 
So onto the eleven random facts-
 
1) I do not have smart phone, I don't even get picture messages.
2) I talk to ONLY one person regularly I went to high school with.
3) I do not like peas.
4) I cannot whistle
5) I wear a size 5 shoe & I can usually get shoes in the kids dept.
6) I am addicted to chapstick. I feel naked without it.
7) Reality TV is my guilty pleasure.
8) I hate scary movies..and roller coasters.
9) Daisies are my favorite flower.
10) I hate bugs. All bugs including butterflies and ladybugs, and by hate i mean
i am very scared of.
11) I love to cook
 
Jenn's Questions-
 
  1. What is your favourite TV show? - Anything on Bravo. and Friends, duh.
  2. What is your favourite book? -All the Harry Potters, espcially the 5th book
  3. Do you have any kids, if not do you want any ?  none yet, eventually 3-4
  4. What is your favourite blog? Oh gosh that is HARD but i love Sami and Rachel
  5. What is your favourite drink? - Sweet Tea
  6. If you could be on any TV reality show which would it be ? Real Housewives..duh.
  7. Your favourite song at the moment ? Cruise by Florida Georgia Line
  8. What is your favourite thing about blogging? Writing and finding/meeting new bloggers
  9. Do you have any weird hidden talents? I can make my tongue do the 'worm'
  10. Are you going to dress up for halloween? I don't think so
  11. Whats the one thing you must always have on you ? My cell phone



My questions-
  1. Who is your role model?
  2. Which birthday was your favorite?
  3. What is your favorite type of food?
  4. How do you de-stress?
  5. If you had to be a a fish, dog or cat, which would you be and why?
  6. If anyone could play you ina movie, who would it be?
  7. If you could have on superpower what would it be?
  8. If you were a type of shoe, what should would you be?
  9. Three things you would bring to a deserted island?
  10. What is yout favorite holiday?
  11. What song describes your life currently?
and the lucky ladies I am nominating are--
(now i didn't pick eleven, because these were the ladies i felt
deserved it and of course had under 200 followers)
Courtney- The Wags Daily
 
Stay tuned tomorrow
for part two of the new and exciting things on the blog!
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. a size 5 shoe?! girl that is LITTLE!!! lol.

    thanks for the nom! yay! love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah yeah I have teeny feet! And you are so welcome!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for nominating me! Love learning more about you! :)

    Have a great day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)