Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Ice cream sandwhiches & Fall Recipes

Yep.
 
I am sitting here barely after eleven am eating an ice cream sandwich
don't care.
 
 
They are mint ice cream with chocolate cookie sandwich pieces.
YUM-O.
 Oh and I am watching Millionare Matchmaker.
 
So life is not too terribly exciting today.
I am finishing up putting things away aka
all those pesky cords and boxes that make my apartment look still
in the  'move in' stage. I am also working on getting
more sub apps done. I have a few printed off and will be turning them in
tomorrow so I can start making cash MON-AY!
 
I also put out all my fall decorations today.
EEEEK i love fall :)
I am going to make caleb take me to a pumpkin patch next week
or Wal Mart, since i don't know where any pumpkin patches are
to pick out a pumpkin and carve it up.

I think the best part of fall are all the warm and comfort
recipes. I cannot wait to try some I have found on pinterest.
I am pretty sure caleb is excited for that as well.
Hahah, I love cooking and even more cooking for others...especially when it
turns out tasty.

Here are few that I have found that look delish-
*not tried yet*

Cilantro Thai Chicken

 
 

 


 
Beef Tips Stew in a Mushroom Sauce
Source: laaloosh.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Dorito Taco Bake
 
 
 
 
Source: repinly.com via Sarah on Pinterest
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Baltimore Style Hot Cream Cheese Crab Dip Recipe
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 










 

Chicken Enchilada Puffs

Source: tidymom.net via Sarah on Pinterest


Ugh my mouth is watering.
Yes most of these are not on the healthy side
so i am gonna try to 'skinny' up the recipes a bit.
 
 
Any recipies you wanna try/have tried that i need to?
let me know!

5 comments:

  1. My intentions this weekend were to go to a Pumpkin Patch and I was so excited until like you i realized i don't know where one is so i just went to Food Lion :)

    Tara

    http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I love it! I am gonna search and ask around. We have one back home where you get to ride in a wagon up to the patch with a hay maze. Here...nothing.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the recipes. Definitely trying some this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gooood :) Let me know how they go!!

      Delete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)