Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Hump Day!

Well before i link up for
the usual Oh So Pinteresting
 
I have PART TWO of my bloggy news.
 
1. I have FINALLY made a button.
---> check it out :)
a big thanks to Brittany at Lifes a Baer
who helped err..told me exactly what to do to make it.
You should grab it
and PLEASE let me know and i would love grab your button!
what a great swap :)
 
2. Now that i have 31..WHAT?? YES 31 followers
I am so amazed!
I was thinking about having some
 guest posts.
I am getting a lot more traffic and page views and
i think it would be a great way to spread word about your blog to others.
I have amazing followers and i love reading your blogs daily
and I would LOVE to share you with gals that might not know you.
 
So if you are interested please email me.
(check the contact page for my email)
The topic can be anything you want of course. I am pretty open
unfiltered book!
The ONLY thing i ask is that you mention in a post on your blog about the guest post.
it can be a PS at the end of your blog post just letting people
who follow you that you are guest posting over here.
I cannot wait to hear from you guys and i really
hope that you want to be a guest here :)
 
NOW ONTO THE LINK UP--






Source: piccsy.com via Sarah on Pinterest


HAPPY
HALLOWEEN!!
 
 
remember email me to guest post!
Let's get started!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, your button looks great by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. taking your button and id love to do a guest post !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, I found you through the "not quite there yet" link up and am now follwing. I love the William Shakespeare quote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I always wonder the same thing! How DO people get up there to graffiti?!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)