Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Confessions

Happy Friday ladies!!
 
Thank the lord it's here.
This weekend is the big one!! It's alumni weekend for my business
organization i was in so all my long lost grown up friends are coming
to town to play with myself, friends here and drink a few too many!
Tonight we have an event downtown and tomorrow the tailgate
and then tomorrow is Caleb's bday celebration!
Lord help my bod. She is used to being asleep by 11
at the latest and i know full well that won't
be happening at all this weekend!
 
 
Anywhoos before i head out to run errands
i am linking up with the lovely
Leslie from A Blonde Ambition
I am sure you have already of her, she is quite amazing!
 
I confess
 
that i bought a new dress for caleb's birthday and I cannot wait to show you guys
 
that i deep cleaned my apartment for the FIRST time since i moved in last night
 
that i am obsess with siracha and I have been putting in on everything
 
that i over analyze things way too much especially in my relationship
 
that i HATE waiting for my nail polish to dry & that I always scuff it
 
that i am dreading winter. Being cold is zero fun
 
that i am WAY to excited for this weekend
 
Have a wonderful friday
and weekend dolls!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the dress! Have fun this weekend! It sounds like you will be having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the exact same with nail polish! Mine is always a little scraggly haha.

    Show us your dress!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)