Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Social

Who am i?
Posting twice in one weekend?? This never happens.
However, after the garage sale yesterday
(see post below on how much joy that was)
I am ready for a quiet sunday.
I may or may not be watching QVC-- in the kitchen with david
while writing this. Embarrased? Not at all.
I love QVC, well basically only the kitchen stuff.
 
Anywhoos, mooooving on.
 
I am linking up for Sunday Social which i very rarely do.
I really like the questions this week and so here
ya have it ladies--
 
1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
Go on roller coasters/Six Flags. I live about 40 minutes from six flags
and i have been twice. WHAT? yes, only twice. Basically everyone i
who lives around here goes atleast 4 or 5 times a year. ATLEAST. However I
am so afraid of roller coasters thus i do not even attempt to go.
One day I will conquer my fears.

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In a stable classroom in a district that I love. Possibly married?
and happy.

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
MOVING IN to my apartment in TWO WEEEEEKS :)

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
Well of course for it to grow but also for me to find my niche.
I feel like I am still looking for that in this blog. I want to always have something
to write about that people, and I, find interesting.
I also want to share the going-ons in my life
and allow myself to share and more and more without feeling
like i could be judged.

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
Currently, NO. I am ready to get out of St. Charles. In all honesty
I do not see myself living in Springfield(where i am moving in two weeks)
 for the rest of my life either
but for now that is where I want to be.

6. What is your morning routine?
Well since I am not working for the next two ish weeks
I will post what my morning will be
when i start subbing again.

6:00- alarm goes off (hit snooze)
6:20- After hitting snooze twice, finally get up
6:20-6:45/50- Get ready--
Dressed, brush teeth & other hygeine,
do my hurrr and makeup
6:50-7:10ish- Make breakfast
7:10-7:25- eat breakfast and watch TV or get on the net
7:30- Head out to wherever I am subbing

 

Sunday Social
 
Are you linking up?
xo

4 comments:

  1. hey,are you from st charles,il? i am from the nothern suburbs too! i am so with you on your answer to #2,i want my own classroom so much!!

    good luck to you!!

    cute blog you have :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I am actually from st. charles, MO

      Delete
  2. hello! , i am too scared of rollercosters !
    found your blog through the sunday social , and your new follower :)

    Jenn @ http://hello-gutentag.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will find your niche. Just remember, this is YOUR blog. I know starting off I was scared that I may say something to offend someone or that people would think it was boring. However, the best part of blogging is that there are no rules! You can talk about, do, say whatever you feel. People will judge you no matter what. As long as you are happy, that is all that matters! Email me if you ever want to talk about it :) I am by no means a professional, but I do have some tips on what helped me!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)