Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Funnies

Oh hey there Monday.
Why did ya get here so soon?
 
Nobody likes Mondays. If you do, you are crazy.
Here a few funnies to help your monday blues.

I know I need them today.
I don't want to go into much detail but I have having a
rough time in one aspect of my life
and it is causing me a lot of
stress and worry. I want things to turn
out for the best and my stomach is just in knots
thinking that it won't
some good vibes are needed.
 
Now on to the funnies.
 






 
 

 
all photos via//
 
Let's get through the next five days til the weekend
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Loved Boy Meets World and Friends. Miss watching them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still watch friends!! i wish boy meets world was on more!

      Delete
  2. love all of these :) I should have read this earlier in the day because it sure made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha oh friends classic! But the boy meets world one is a riot! Thanks for the laugh! Just found ur cute blog, new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)