Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Man Candy

I think the title says it all.
 
Man Candy.
Who doesn't love looking at an attractive man?
I know I do and I feel no need
to keep my obsessions crushes to my self.
 
So here are just a few of those men that get this girl
drooling. They are sexy, fine ass men who
i honestly don't think i could look in the eye
if i met them in person because of how
attractive they are.

Blake Shelton
Chris Pine
Sexiest Man Alive- George Clooney
Justin Long 
Luke Bryan, OH MY GOD
Adam Levine
 
and then of course the RYANS EEEEK :)
 
Mr. Gosling
Mr. Reynolds
 
Gorgeous eh?
there are of course many others that are just
as sexy and drool worthy but these are the few
that came to mind first.
 
Happy Tuesday
xoxo
 
PS speaking of sexy men
have you seen that the backstreet boys are on the
newest old navy comercial??
check it out
 
 
drooool.


 

                         

7 comments:

  1. you had to do that to me didn't you haha...I'm just going to leave your post up all day at work so I can refer back to those GORGEOUS men :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah OF COURSE! just a little something to make your tuesday a bit better!!

      Delete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)