Thursday, September 13, 2012

inspire me healthy

All In My Twenties
So as I said last week, I am using this linkup
as a way to document my workouts.
 
Alrighty let's see how i hit the gym this week--
 
Thurday 9/6-
30 minutes on the elliptical
 
Weight Machines-
Inner thigh
Outer thigh
rowing
 
Leg stretching
 
Friday 9/7-
30  minutes on the elliptical
15 minutes on bike
------------------ Total 45 minutes of Cardio
 Abs-
50 Regular crunches
30 (per side) side crunches
30 lower ab lifts
leg stretching
 
Weight Machines-
Rowing
 
Saturday & Sunday 9/ 8-
No workouts. I was driving to & from Springfield
and apartment hunting while there.
Confession: I had fettuccini & french fries (not same meal)
while in Springfield. Back on track tomorrow.
 
Monday- 9/10
30 minutes on the elliptical
15 minutes on the bike
----------------------- total 45 Minutes of Cardio
Weight Machines-
Rowing
Inner thigh
Outer thigh
Glutes
 
Tuesday- 9/11
No workout.
i wont even make an excuse. Aunt Flo came to town
and I just wanted to lay on the couch. end of story.
 
Wednesday-9/12
25 minutes on treadmill
15 minutes on bike
------------total 40 minutes of cardio
 Abs-
50 Regular crunches
30 crunches with legs on exercise ball
20 hip raises with feet on exercise ball
30 (per side) side crunches
leg stretching
 
Goals for next week-
Do more running for cardio
DO PLANKS!
Use more weight machines that focus on my arms
 
 
 
 
Alright ladies well I am in springfield until monday.
have a wonderful weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're doing pretty great at working out...good for you!! (I manage to go classes about twice a week =p)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)