Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Fancies- Football Frenzy

Now i am not the most fashionable gal out there
mostly because bank a-la Sarah is loooow on funds.
However, I do think that i know what looks good
and i sometimes know how to throw a look together.
 
Well i am linking up for the
very first time for
Friday Fancies.
 
 
 
I have seen this link up a few times and i really liked it.
This week's theme is Football Frenzy!
I of course had to pick my fave team.
 Nebraska Cornhuskers!
 
 
Love that red & white!
So here is what i would wear to a game
in mid september.
 
Really simple and comfortable
but classic.
 
What do you think??
 
The garage sale is tomorrow so i get to do last minute
pricing and organizing for the rest of the day.
Enjoy your friday lovlies :)
 


3 comments:

  1. I love the outfit. You're right, very classic - but the shoes step it up notch! Have fun at the garage sale! xx, Allie

    www.alliesbubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lady! I am in love with those sperrys!

      Delete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)