Friday, September 7, 2012

EEEEEEK!!

EEEEEEEK!
so something very exciting MAY be happening to me.
It is not one hundred percent yet so I do not
want to jinx myself yet and share.
 
BUT I AM SOOOOOOO
excited!
 
After this weekend i will know more
and then hopefully I will be able to share on Monday what
the outcome is.
 
 
Oh and i changed the look of the blog.
The other one was so busy and this
seems a bit more clean
 
what do you think?
do we like?
 
Anyhwoos,
I just had to share.
 
have a wonderful weekend lovlies
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear your good news! And love the new design:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady!! I am posting all about it tomorrow :)

      Delete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)