Tuesday, August 28, 2012

untitled.

So.
I am still here but I have not
had the urge to blog the last few days
I am having a rough time in my personal life
and I am just not ready to share about it yet.
 
 
I have been an emotional mess the entire weekend
and I don't really know how things are going to end up
and I am just... upset/angry/sad/exhausted and
all other emotions that are not good.
 
 
So please bear with me.
I am hoping to be in better spirits
after this next weekend..
i hope.
 
 
I am going to be doing the pinterest link up tomorrow
but after that I might not post til next week.
 
 
I just ask you send me good vibes and good
thoughts. I will be keeping up with
your blogs though! I just can't bring myself
to post about anything because i would
feel like I am being fake if I act as if everything
is going great.
 
 
Hope your week is going well!

2 comments:

  1. Thinking about you! and I hope things go better :) Just remember that bad/hard things happens so that we can appreciate the good/easy things that much more!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)