Thursday, August 9, 2012

One week {baby}

thursday. thursday. thursday.

via//
well this week is flying by! This also means it is one week until I head to Springfield for an extra long weekend with cute boy. I haven't really talked much about him. Well his name is Caleb and we have been together a short time, only about 2 months. We unfortunately live about 3.5 hours away which is no fun at all! I haven't seen him in about 2 weeks (which means it will be 3 next weekend) so I am itching to see him!  Since we don't see eachother a lot it just means that we enjoy the time we get together and this next weekend is going to be a blasty blast.

A quick preview of our plans--
we are camping friday and saturday evening. We are also going to be floating on saturday. I am SO excited--well being in a swimsuit for hours upon hours with no coverup won't be fun, but I am going to just have to get over it. We are floating with his best friend and his wife, Jimmy and Lacey.
I met them about a month or so ago. They are also the parents of one of Caleb's godsons, so I know it will be a great day!
I hope the water is up and we don't bottom out a lot. I guess we are taking tubes
which means we will be actually be in the water all day which is going to be fab!

via//
our view probably won't be this gorgeous.


Oh and I JUST FOUND OUT one of my best friends Kelsey, (who lives in Kansas City now with her amazing big girl which means I haven't seen her in almost two months) is also going to be floating on the same river on the same day!  I am praying she is on the same campgrounds as us and that we float together, it would be literally too much to handle.

This was a 'why are we still in this bar?' picture?
love this beeeesh!
I am going to try my darndest to take pics this weekend. I won't be taking my presh camera on the actual river, but hopefully during camping I will snap a few pics to share.


EEEE :) I am so excited to see him and to float!
Okay okay I will stop being mushy, I am even making myelf sick.


Have a great thursday lovies!
xo

1 comment:

  1. Have fun girl! Long distance isn't always the easiest, but I agree, you definitely value and enjoy the time you do have together that much more. You learn more about the person because you have different ways of communication.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)