Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting!

Okay I am the worst, I know! After driving back last night, I had zero motivation to write
all about my weekend! I was exhausted and all I wanted to do was vedge on the couch
and hang out with the parents! I swear I am working on the update about floating post and it will be up tomorrow!
 
However, since it is wednesday I gotta link up with Michelle at the Vintage Apple
for oh how pinteresting!
 
                                              

Hope you are linking up too!
Enjoy pretties!
 
All the pins this week are semi-themed. I am really
trying to get healthy (and let's be honest, skinny)
and hit the gym etc again so all the pins are
just a little push to get this bod into shape.
 
ah, love Nike sports bras
 
omg so true!
 
sexay athletic gals
 
cute atheletic fall outfit
 
 want
 
 
one day
 
 
Have a fab wednesday dolls!
 


6 comments:

  1. Pintrest never fails! love your pins!

    Have a wonderful day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO loving these pins! That's what I feel and when I do the plank, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post was definitely motivation for me :) That healthy, skinny body looks way better than a cheeseburger!

    Oh and I want to post about my mom's surprise 50th party and I have yet to even start getting the post ready... in my defense I haven't gotten the pictures from my Aunt because I haven't gotten home early the past two nights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm feeling so inspired!!! girl...nothing makes me want to work out more than a new sports bra or a fun new workout outfit!! you can do it!

    so glad i found your blog through the link up!

    xoxo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. The plank photo is hysterical! I'm pretty sure that's what I look like too - the one on the bottom of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want alllll those sports bras & love the pin about the skin tight dresses & not having to suck it in ;) great workout inspiration

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)