Thursday, August 2, 2012

It's Okay

Love thursdays! I always have. Anyways, I get to have lunch with one of my fave gal pals, Kristen, today and I am so excited to catch up and have some type of human interaction in st. charles other than the fam.
That sounded horrible. I love my family but I need to see my friends and gab all afternoon sometimes. Anywhoos I wanted to do a quick link up before I head out.

"It's Okay" Thursday Link up again with Miss Amber from Brunch With Amber.

Its Ok Thursdays

It's okay...

that I still haven't found a full-time job for next school year. I am coming to terms and not being as upset (well I am trying anyways) that I am probably going to have to sub for a year before I get my very own classroom.

that I am watching more olympic events other than the 'popular' ones and I get SO excited about them, aka rowing, running, synrchonized diving etc

that I do NOT care about the following olympic events-- soccer, basketball, sailing, skeet shooting (why is the an event again?), or tennis.

that I am obsessed with olympics (i bet you couldn't tell)

that we still have not re-painted/taken off the border in my room and I have two boxes full of children's book that still need to be taken downstairs

that I am still praying for fall to get here sooner rather than later.



what a babe. Can't get enough!
via nydailynews.com

I loved these girls since I saw them qualify to make it to the olympics
via bleacherreport.com

and of course these girls. BOOM!
via guardian.co.uk


enjoy this Thursday.
xo






4 comments:

  1. I am totally ready for fall. I love snuggling around fires, plaid, cocoa, everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ready for bonfires and cocoa too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the olympics! good for you for watching them all!!!

    Good luck finding a job :)! It will come girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so ready for fall. seriously, it's time for a little change of season.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)