Friday, August 24, 2012

Garage Sales & Family Visits

Well hello Friday!
 
This week went pretty quick! Well probably because i was
in Springfield for two days.
 
 
So as the weekend is approaching I am pretty  excited because my Aunt
Connie is coming to town. She lives in Nebraska and is going to
be visiting from tomorrow
through next weekend.She is my mom's sister and i
love my mom's side
of the family. I am not really sure what we all have
planned for the week, but it should be a good time.
 
 
 
I do KNOW that tomorrow during the day
I get to help my mom price crap, errr
unwanted items in the basement for the garage sale.
The garage sale is going to be sometime in September
and I CANNOT wait for it. Our basement looks like something
off Hoarders. Siiick. But we will be pricing all day
in the basement, which won't be too bad because at least it
will be cool down there. Missouri weather (as expected)
freakin' rose about 25 degrees and has been in the 90's
for the past few days. Ugh, HOT.
Then hopefully we will be going out for a nice dinner
or perhaps some home cookin' when Aunt Connie
gets here.
 
 
Other than that, my weekend is full of....
nothing.
LAME.
 
I am going to try to get to the gym early in the morning both
Saturday and Sunday. I am really trying to eat healthy and make
it to the gym at least 5 days a week. Spending so much time
in Springfield is getting in the way of my workouts
which is TOTALLY unacceptable. I am going to start bringing my
30 Day Shred vid to do when he is at work and probably just start
buying/packing stuff for salads etc instead of eating out during the day.
I am determined NOT to have to buy new jeans this winter. I
have two totes cute pairs of Silvers, that THIS BOOTY
will be getting into!
 
 gotta get going!
via//
 
Oh and I really need to pay my library fine.
Evidently dropping your book into the pool
is considered unrepairable damage.
I am terrible.
 
 
Happy Friday!
xo

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your relaxed weekend! Mine is nothing but and I would much rather lay on the couch all weekend! Happy Friday! Oh and enjoy the time with your aunt!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)