Friday, August 10, 2012

always sometimes never TGIF

FRIIIIIDAY :)

alrighty well i know this link up was for yesterday but I didnt see
until late last night so I am doing it today. k? k!
So I am linking up with three lovely ladies for something called
'always, sometimes, and never'

always will hate waking up in the morning. I don't care if
it is to do the most exciting thing in the whole world or i got 12
hours of sleep the night before, I will hate it.

Sometimes I wear my hair in a messy bun for a few multiple
days in a row, especially this summer without ever
taking it down to straighten...or brush it.

I never sleep with my socks on. I cannot deal with that.



I always listen to music everyday when I get ready
and when i am in the car.

I sometimes know all the words.

I never know the names of songs (and rarely with the exception
of country music know who the artist is).


TGIF dolls!




2 comments:

  1. Messy bun during the summer is a MUST! It's too hot out to have your hair down and sticking to your neck everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for joining the link up!
    i absolutely cannot deal with sleeping in socks either. i don't care if it's zero degrees.

    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)